Volunteer Opportunities for Individuals
The South Brevard Sharing Center is looking for caring individuals who are positive, dependable and can donate their time to help others. Opportunities are available in all the areas below. The gift of your time makes a difference in the lives of so many. Please consider becoming a volunteer today! Call (321) 727-8581 Ext. 209 for more information, or click HERE to request information by email.
Volunteers are needed in these areas:
- Front Desk Receptionists
- Administrative Staff
- Data Entry and Donor Relations
- Food Pantry Clerks
- Thrift Store Processing Clerks
- Thrift Store Operations Consultants
- Client Services Specialists
- Truck Help - strong backs needed Tuesday through Friday
- Fundraising and Marketing Assistants
- Facilities Maintenance, Repair and Upgrade
- Special Community Projects
Volunteer Opportunities for Groups
Would your local corporation or civic group like to take part in a short-term project?
Please call our Operations Manager at 321-727-8581 Ext. 207
Court-Ordered Community Service
We can help you fulfill your court-supervised Community Service hours while you support a worthy cause that impacts our community. Call (321) 727-8581 Ext. 209 for more information, or click HERE to request information by email.