We want to make getting the help you need as easy and efficient as possible. The information below will be useful during your assistance interview.
The South Brevard Sharing Center offers utility, food, clothing and home furnishings assistance at our Melbourne location. There is no need for an appointment - visitors are welcomed first come, first served.
Monday - Thursday from 9:30am until 1:00pm
Questions to Expect
- Have you asked friends and family for support?
- Have you spoken with your landlord and tried to come up with a payment plan?
- Will you be able to manage your finances if you receive this support?
- How much can you contribute?
- How much do you need in assistance?
- What is your plan for next month?
What to Bring
- Social Security Card and ID for all household members
- Picture ID for all household members over 18 years of age
- Bank statements
- Proof of income
- Pay stubs or Social Security letter
- Child support decree
- Lease or utility bill (final notice)
- Completed Honest Monthly Budget form